Translation

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Welcome

This is the day for a new blog to start. Fanaticism seems like where most people are today. Unwilling to look at or research anything other than their own opinion that they already have. I just do not understand why everybody has to be right all the time. This does not give a person any room to grow or to learn anything. Most media is so one sided it isn't funny. Even the fair and balanced, I dare to say, is not always fair and balanced on their coverage of something. I am one that believes that life is not always how we would want it. But I believe that we are blessed here in America. We are free to choose whatever we want. Be it religion or politics. I also believe that every human being has that right. But that is not the case. Many live in countries where they are not free to choose for themselves. That in itself is a crime against humanity.
Check back for a lot more to come.
By the way you will find out that I am right on all my views also. "just kidding"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home