Translation

Saturday, March 06, 2010

High Fructose Corn Syrup HFCS

I was looking at the label of the Lipton Green Tea and saw "Natural Flavors" printed there. So I went one step further and read that it also contained HFCS. I was very surprised. I always thought of Lipton being good for you until I saw that. It bothered me so much thinking about buying this product for my children that I decided to write Lipton about this. Below you can read the short statement that I wrote them.

One of Lipton' selling points is health. Then why does Lipton choose to make their products containing HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP? Yea, your "people" can say what they want about HFCS, but as for myself and mine we are going to stick with non-HFCS products. So until Lipton decides to take out HFCS as one of their ingredients we will no longer be purchasing your products.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is one of the worst ingredients that we can ingest. There are millions of dollars spent just to improve the reputation of HFCS. Do some research on this subject and get educated on its dangers. The only way HFCS is going to go away is if we STOP buying products with HFCS being one of their ingredients.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chef Hymie Grande (www.chefhymiegrande.com ) is the first and only bottled BBQ sauce to carry the seal of the American Diabetes Association on the label. It has no high fructose corn syrup, no processed sugar, it is all natural and vegan friendly. It is produced by Jamie Failtelson, a.k.a. Chef Hymie Grande of Carlstadt, NJ. 5% of proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association.

March 06, 2010 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home